Please note the following dates are when there will be NO sessions taking place during the season.
If there are any changes to any of the dates below, then it will be updated on the list below, so please re-check every now and again.
Friday’s – No sessions on 29th October
Saturday’s – No exclusions until Xmas break
Thursday’s – No exclusions until Xmas break
Harlow Basketball Camp will return next summer, put the dates in your diaries.
More information about booking a spot on the camp will follow in January 2022.
Due to the increase in COVID cases in secondary, as well as primary schools in Harlow and surrounding areas, we have made the decision to keep our Club COVID 19 guidelines in place until the 1st August, even though the government will be changing the Guidelines on the 19th July.
That means that our COVID rules, that we have been following all along, will be continuing until we are finished for the summer holidays.
HARLOW HAWKS COVID GUIDELINES
- Arrive 15 mins before the session for screening
- Parents to accompany children into sessions for the screening process.
- All players to complete a COVID 19 Screening sheet and bring to every session that you attend.
- All parents to wear face masks at all times.
- All players aged 11 and above to wear face masks while standing outside the hall waiting to enter for their training sessions
- All players to come dressed and ready for playing
- All players to bring hand sanitizer
- All players to bring their own water bottles
If you show signs of COVID-19 symptoms, please DO NOT ATTEND the session.
We will review our procedures over the summer break and let you know of any changes before we restart in September.
Details of any sessions that are scheduled can be viewed under the ‘Skills Centre’ section from the Menu bar above or via this link – https://harlowbasketball.com/skills-centre/
The Hawks Skills Centre is located at Harlow Leisurezone.
Club members (who attend regular sessions OR are confirmed as being on the waiting list for regular sessions) should check for any sessions that they may wish to go to for their relevant age groups.
* Anyone who wants to attend any sessions in the Skills Centre must either be\become members of the Leisure Centre or pay a £2 guest fee at the reception desk.
There is an option for people to book sessions outside of the scheduled ones, see the Skills Centre section for more info.